Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF!!

Nothing makes me happier than the weekend, especially a weekend where we do not have to wake up at least one of the mornings for hockey!!  Don't get me wrong, I am a hockey mom and I love every minute of it... but I also cherish sleeping in!!  The boys have an afternoon game tomorrow and we have dinner plans for the team afterwards at the infamous Shady Maple.  The big smorgasbord that you fill up and feel like an oompa-loompa when you leave!  Going to have to finagle a Happy Birthday song for Mike in there too, as he will be away for his actual bday for work. 

Did anyone watch Off the Map or Gray's Anatomy last night?  Both were well written and enjoyable!  Off the Map is bound to be a new favorite of mine!  I love the characters and the dynamics between them.   This week was much better for Gray's too!  Meredith's hair looked goofy last night with those wispy unkempt bangs she had circling her face.  Not the right style at all.  I do hope she gets prego soon though!!

Going to try to catch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a few before I steam the floor.  Kiddies are all napping and it never lasts long.  Camille is ever annoying and pitiful as usual.. can't wait to see what she has in store for me this week! 

POS...

No comments:

Post a Comment